DMH – is an induction heating technology used in injection molds, consisting in dynamic temperature changes,
also in selective places of the mold cavity. It allows for the elimination of defects caused by conventional injection molding, such as the joining lines of plastic plows. Induction heating allows you to obtain decorative surfaces with precise structures: holograms, shading effects, gloss, mats, just with the use of special inserts
with a laser structure, and everything is done during one technological treatment, which does not require technical and financial outlays related to additional stages.
- Obtaining a high gloss surface;
- Reduction of the level of internal stress when producing lenses;
- Manufacture of thin-walled parts, e.g. flexible hinge films;
- Short cycle times and no temperature limitation for any plastic materials, even with glass fibers;
- Hologram or laser surface treatment effect;
- High level of production efficiency;
- One-step process without the use of foil;
- Precise mapping of the microstructure.