Pursuant to Art. 13 of the PEiR Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the organizer of the training “DOPAK” Sp. z o. o
2. In matters related to the processing of your data, you can contact the organizer of the training “DOPAK” Sp. z o. o. to the e-mail address: Edukacja@dopak.pl
3. Your data will be processed in order to participate in the training in connection with the concluded contract (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR), in order to issue an invoice on the basis of the provisions of the tax ordinance (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR), receiving marketing information on the basis of expressed consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). The administrator will also process data in connection with the pursuit of claims, on the basis of a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
4. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the processing that took place before its withdrawal.
5. The recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive them under the law. In addition, your data will be made available to the bank in connection with the settlement and entities cooperating with the Administrator on the basis of contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data, in order to perform the tasks and services specified in the contract for the administrator, in particular in the field of IT services, administrative services, legal services or advisory.
6. Your personal data related to your participation in the training will be kept for up to 3 years after its completion, the data related to the invoice will be stored for 5 calendar years from the next year after which the tax obligation arose. The data processed on the basis of consent will be stored until its withdrawal or the end of the purpose.
7. You have the right to request access to your personal data, as well as to rectify (correct) it. You also have the right to request the deletion or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to processing, but only if further processing is not necessary for the Administrator to fulfill the legal obligation and there are no other overriding legal grounds for processing.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your data carried out by the Administrator to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (uodo.gov.pl).