- Production staff: machine operators, injection molders and setters, production preparation workers, technologists, QA inspectors and quality engineers.
- Tool production department employees: mold and detail constructors and designers, injection molding managers and foremen, maintenance workers.
- Sales department employees: traders, project managers.
- PLN 2,000 (including lunch dishes, coffee buffet and printed materials).
- The price is valid until the end of the calendar year.
The training is conducted by:
MSC. GRATKA GRATKA
A graduate of the Wrocław University of Science and Technology in the field of material engineering with a specialization in engineering and technology of polymers. He has extensive professional experience in the field of laboratory research, production management methodology and quality assurance in the process. He is particularly interested in the extrusion and injection molding process. He is an experienced trainer willing to share his knowledge. Privately, he is passionate about computer games, youtuber and animal lover.
ENG. Konrad Belka
Engineer of the Research and Development Center. A graduate of automation and robotics at the Wrocław University of Technology. He gained his experience working as a service engineer at Dopak. In 2018-2022, he participated in many training courses in Poland and abroad in the processing of plastics. He has KraussMaffei training certificates in the field of service and operation of injection molding machines and the Schulungszentrum für Spritzgießtechnik certificate. Using practical experience and acquired knowledge, she co-creates the training program of the R&D Center.
MSC. Ewa Makuła
Engineer of the Dopak Research and Development Center. She graduated from Chemical Technology at the Faculty of Chemistry of the Wrocław University of Technology. From 2015 professionally associated with the chemical industry. She carried out research work on processing of biodegradable plastics. She has gained several years of experience in the field of polymer synthesis, and also has knowledge in the field of technology commercialization. Privately, passionate about mountain climbing, popular science books and music.